As a result, we have Dhiar and Uhr themed cupcakes!
Dhiar and Uhr Cupcakes
1 1/2 C flour
3/4 C sugar
1/2-1 tsp baking powder
1 stick margarine or butter
red food colour
red and white sugar sprinkles
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F/175 C. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with baking cups.
2) Blend together flour, sugar, baking powder, and then 1/2 stick butter, vanilla extract to taste, and the eggs in a bowl. Mix thoroughly, slowly adding milk by spoonful until batter reaches desired consistency. It should be standard cake consistency, runny but not watery.
3) Pour half of the batter into a separate bowl. In the original bowl, add strawberry flavouring, to taste. Usually around 1-2 tbsp will add a delightful strawberry flavour. Add red food colour to the other bowl's batter and mix thoroughly.
4) Spoon out batter into baking cups. Try to get the same amount in each, but don't worry too much if some have more than others.
5) Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Do not overbake.
6) Set on rack to cool.
1) Place 1/4 stick of butter with 3 tbsp confectioners sugar in one bowl. Place 1/4 stick of butter with 2 tbsp cocoa powder and 1 tbsp confectioners sugar in the other bowl.
2) Add 1/2 tsp milk and mix thoroughly. An electric mixer is ideal for this. Mix for a couple of minutes, until the frosting is light and fluffy and does not run. If the frosting is too runny, add more sugar; if it is too thick, add more milk, 1/2 tsp at a time, and blend thoroughly after adding every ingredient.
3) Frost the cupcakes when cooled, using the chocolate frosting for the red cupcakes, and the white frosting for the other cupcakes. Add the sugar sprinkles on top of the white frosting for a festive Uhr-like appearance!
Dhiar and Uhr cupcakes together!
The Dhiarcakes in their sultry chocolate glory!
Uhrcakes are pure and adorable!
Even in cupcake motif, Dhiar takes it off sexily!
Since these are Dhiar and Uhr motifs, they must go together!
Aren't they delightful and fun? You can have an especially exciting Incutales party by making a nice pot of tea and serving these cupcakes. The recipe makes twelve, six of each kind, which is enough for six people each to enjoy one of the Dhiar and one of the Uhr motif. That's quite a nice tea party! Or if you're so inclined, they also go wonderfully with a nice cream liqueur.
So next time you're up for some quick and easy cupcakes, think about making them Incutales style! It doesn't take long, and it's loads of fun to make cupcakes on your own exciting motifs.
};) Dhiar <3